- Title:Generalized geologic map and cross sections of Oklahoma
- Author(s): Johnson, K.S.
- Publishing Organization: Oklahoma Geological Survey
- Series and Number: Oklahoma Geology Notes 59, 6
- Larger Work: Industrial-Mineral resources of Oklahoma
- Publication Date: 1999
- Map Scale: 1:6,336,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 37° 0' 0" N (37.0000)
- South Latitude: 33° 38' 17" N (33.6380)
- East Longitude: 94° 29' 10" W (-94.4860)
- West Longitude: 103° 0' 7" W (-103.0020)
- Publication Format:Digital and Paper
- Find other maps of this area, in these Map Services:
- The National Map (Base maps, Topography, Cultural data)
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.