- Title:Names and descriptions of new and reclassified formations in northwestern Wyoming
- Author(s): Love, J.D.
- Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
- Series and Number: Professional Paper 932-C
- Larger Work: Geology of the Teton-Jackson Hole region, northwestern Wyoming
- Publication Date: 1989
- Map Scale: 1:500,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 43° 45' 58" N (43.7660)
- South Latitude: 43° 20' 38" N (43.3440)
- East Longitude: 110° 0' 0" W (-110.0000)
- West Longitude: 110° 52' 59" W (-110.8830)
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
- Publication Format:Digital and Paper
- Geologic units in this publication that are referred to in Geolex:
Bacon Ridge, Bivouac, Conant Creek, Devils Basin, Huckleberry Ridge, Mesaverde, Pinyon, Shooting Iron, Sohare, Teewinot, Wind River
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.