- Title:Geologic map of Oklahoma
- Author(s): Trout, L.C., and Shannon, C.W.
- Publishing Organization: Oklahoma Geological Survey
- Series and Number: Bulletin 19
- Larger Work: Petroleum and natural gas in Oklahoma. Part 2. A discussion of the oil and gas fields, and undeveloped areas of the state, by counties
- Publication Date: 1915
- Map Scale: 1:4,339,285
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 37° 0' 0" N (37.0000)
- South Latitude: 33° 38' 17" N (33.6380)
- East Longitude: 94° 29' 10" W (-94.4860)
- West Longitude: 103° 0' 7" W (-103.0020)
- Publication Format:Digital and Paper
- Find other maps of this area, in these Map Services:
- The National Map (Base maps, Topography, Cultural data)
Click image to view
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.