- Title:Preliminary geologic map and sections of the Diamond Springs quadrangle, Nevada
- Author(s): Larson, E.R., and Riva, J.F.
- Publishing Organization: Nevada Bureau of Mines and Geology
- Series and Number: Map 20 [1 sheet]
- Publication Date: 1963
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 40° 0' 0" N (40.0000)
- South Latitude: 39° 45' 0" N (39.7500)
- East Longitude: 115° 45' 0" W (-115.7500)
- West Longitude: 116° 0' 0" W (-116.0000)
- Links and Downloads:
- Publication (PDF, 6.6MB)
- | File archive (GIS) (ZIP, 41MB)
- Publication Format:Digital and Paper
- Geologic units in this publication that are referred to in Geolex:
Bay State, Nevada
Click image to view
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.