- Title:Geology of the Eureka district, Nevada [Also see "Microscopical petrography of the eruptive rocks"]
- Author(s): Hague, Arnold, Walcott, C.D., and Iddings, J.P.
- Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
- Series and Number: Monograph 20
- Publication Date: 1892
- Map Scale: 1:19,200
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 39° 35' 31" N (39.5920)
- South Latitude: 39° 27' 0" N (39.4500)
- East Longitude: 115° 58' 59" W (-115.9830)
- West Longitude: 116° 9' 29" W (-116.1580)
- Publication Format:Digital and Paper
- Geologic units in this publication that are referred to in Geolex:
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.