- Title:Mineral resources of the Owyhee Canyon and South Fork Owyhee River Wilderness Study Areas, Elko County, Nevada, and Owyhee County, Idaho
- Author(s): Foord, E.E., Luessen, M.J., Hovorka, D.S., Plesha, J.L., Grauch, V.J., Barton, Harlan, King, H.D., Capstick, D.O., Mayerle, R.T., Buehler, A.R., and Gabby, P.N.
- Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
- Series and Number: Bulletin 1719-F
- Larger Work: Mineral resources of Wilderness Study Areas-Owyhee River Region, Idaho and Nevada
- Publication Date: 1987
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 42° 10' 30" N (42.1750)
- South Latitude: 41° 49' 59" N (41.8330)
- East Longitude: 116° 32' 31" W (-116.5420)
- West Longitude: 116° 52' 30" W (-116.8750)
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
- Publication Format:Digital and Paper
- Geologic units in this publication that are referred to in Geolex:
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.