- Title:The Pliocene Conant Creek Tuff in the northern part of the Teton Range and Jackson Hole, Wyoming
- Author(s): Christiansen, R.L., and Love, J.D.
- Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
- Series and Number: Bulletin 1435-C
- Larger Work: Contributions to stratigraphy
- Publication Date: 1978
- Map Scale: 1:88,900
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 44° 6' 54" N (44.1150)
- South Latitude: 44° 0' 0" N (44.0000)
- East Longitude: 110° 52' 26" W (-110.8740)
- West Longitude: 110° 58' 30" W (-110.9750)
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
- Publication Format:Digital and Paper
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.