- Title:Geologic atlas of Texas, Hobbs sheet
- Author(s): Barnes, V.E., Eifler, G.K., Reeves, C.C., Kottlowski, F.E., Norman, D.M., Sherrod, C.H., and Hansen, J.J.
- Publishing Organization: University of Texas at Austin, Bureau of Economic Geology
- Series and Number: Geologic Atlas of Texas 17
- Publication Date: 1976
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 33° 0' 0" N (33.0000)
- South Latitude: 32° 0' 0" N (32.0000)
- East Longitude: 102° 0' 0" W (-102.0000)
- West Longitude: 104° 0' 0" W (-104.0000)
- Links and Downloads:
- Order from Bureau of Economic Geology Bookstore:
- View product summary
- Geologic units in this publication that are referred to in Geolex:
Antlers, Chinle, Dewey Lake, Dockum, Fort Terrett, Fredericksburg, Gatuna, Ogallala, Rustler, Santa Rosa, Tahoka
Click image to view
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.