- Title:Geologic atlas of Texas, Tucumcari sheet
- Author(s): Barnes, V.E., Eifler, G.K., Trauger, F.D., Spiegel, Z., Hawley, J.W., Dillon, R.L., Kottlowski, F.E., Hood, C., and Grant, W.D.
- Publishing Organization: University of Texas at Austin, Bureau of Economic Geology
- Series and Number: Geologic Atlas of Texas 34
- Publication Date: 1983
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 36° 0' 0" N (36.0000)
- South Latitude: 35° 0' 0" N (35.0000)
- East Longitude: 102° 0' 0" W (-102.0000)
- West Longitude: 104° 0' 0" W (-104.0000)
- Links and Downloads:
- Order from Bureau of Economic Geology Bookstore:
- View product summary
- Geologic units in this publication that are referred to in Geolex:
Alibates, Blackwater Draw, Chinle, Cloud Chief, Dakota, Dockum, Entrada, Exeter, Mesa Rica, Morrison, Ogallala, Pajarito, Purgatoire, Quartermaster, Raton, Rita Blanca, Tecovas, Trujillo, Tucumcari, Whitehorse
Click image to view
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.