- Title:Water table in the High Plains aquifer in 1978 in parts of Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, New Mexico, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, and Wyoming
- Author(s): Gutentag, E.D., and Weeks, J.B.
- Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
- Series and Number: Hydrologic Investigations Atlas HA-642
- Publication Date: 1980
- Map Scale: 1:2,500,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 43° 40' 1" N (43.6670)
- South Latitude: 31° 49' 59" N (31.8330)
- East Longitude: 96° 19' 59" W (-96.3330)
- West Longitude: 106° 0' 0" W (-106.0000)
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
- Publication Format:Digital and Paper
- Find other maps of this area, in these Map Services:
- The National Map (Base maps, Topography, Cultural data)
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.