- Title:Geologic map of the Plug Hat Rock quadrangle, Moffat County, Colorado
- Author(s): Rowley, P.D., and Hansen, W.R.
- Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
- Series and Number: Geologic Quadrangle Map GQ-1514
- Publication Date: 1979
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 40° 22' 30" N (40.3750)
- South Latitude: 40° 15' 0" N (40.2500)
- East Longitude: 108° 52' 30" W (-108.8750)
- West Longitude: 109° 0' 0" W (-109.0000)
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
- Unpublished files by the National Park Service:
- Adapted from this USGS map [NOTE: this link does not work in the Safari browser.]
- Publication Format:Digital and Paper
- Geologic units in this publication that are referred to in Geolex:
Bishop, Buckhorn, Carmel, Cedar Mountain, Chinle, Curtis, Dakota, Entrada, Frontier, Glen Canyon, Morrison, Mowry, Redwater, Stump
Click image to view
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.