- Title:Geologic map of Bare Mountain, Nye County, Nevada
- Author(s): Monsen, S.A., Carr, M.D., Reheis, M.C., and Orkild, P.P.
- Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
- Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-2201
- Publication Date: 1992
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 36° 55' 1" N (36.9170)
- South Latitude: 36° 45' 0" N (36.7500)
- East Longitude: 116° 36' 58" W (-116.6160)
- West Longitude: 116° 46' 5" W (-116.7680)
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
- Publication Format:Digital and Paper
- Geologic units in this publication that are referred to in Geolex:
Ammonia Tanks, Antelope Valley, Banded Mountain, Bullfrog, Crater Flat, Fluorspar Canyon, Paintbrush, Papoose Lake, Rainier Mesa, Timber Mountain, Tiva Canyon, Topopah Spring
Click image to view
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.